There are many factors that affect the itinerary of your adventure, especially the weather during the time of your travel. Our itineraries are “intended” as they are the routes we aim to follow. However, depending on the weather, tides, and local situation at the time, we may make changes for your safety and to ensure you get the best experience.
- 50% non refundable down-payment to confirm the tour and block out the dates
- Full payment of balance is due 3 working days before your tour starts
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card
- 50% cancellation charge for cancellation advised prior to 30 days before departure/check-in.
- 100% cancellation charge for cancellation advised within 30 days before departure/check-in.
- 100% no-show charge (No-show of guest beyond 8 hours from tour start/advised check-in.
Insurance is not included in the price of your tour and we highly recommend you avail of your own travel insurance, including comprehensive medical insurance that includes medical evacuation.
Tipping of guides is not required and not encouraged. But the reality is that most guests do give generously to guides to express their appreciation for great experience.
Pack light! – Light, cool clothing is a must. A raincoat is recommended, a broad hat, sunglasses and lots of block lotion and mosquito repellent.
In Northern Luzon, a pullover or jacket is needed against cool night air. A good paid of walking shoes recommended for hikes and treks through the mountains.
In Palawan, you will be on the water with many of our tours. A rash guard is recommended for extra sun protection. A good pair of flip flops and water shoes for protecting your feet while on beaches or snorkeling. Also, for longer kayaking expeditions we suggest you bring gloves to protect your hand from extended periods paddling. We provide snorkels and masks, but for avid snorkelers, we suggest you bring your own fins. A dry bag for gadgets end electronics is a must.
In Panay, a good pair of sandals or walking shoes is a must. Quick dry clothes will also help as you will be going from activities in the water to inland on the same day.
Youth (12-15 years old) are priced at a 15% discount from adult rate.
Children (2-11 years old) are priced at a 25% discount from adult rate.
- Accommodation packages and Expeditions include transfer to and from Coron Town or Busuanga Airport
- Day Tours out of Palawan SandCastles / northern Busuanga do not include transfers to and from Coron Town. Day trips out of Coron town meet at Tribal Adventures Stall 34, at the back of Coron Public Market (close to Legend Divers’)
Yes, as a standard for adventure travel and outdoor activities, you will be asked to sign a waiver.
You should get your doctor’s advice about malaria medication. Malaria is endemic in Palawan, though it’s prevalence decreases going north. Tribal Adventures operates in the far northern islands of Palawan. Furthermore, malaria is more prevalent inland and Tribal Adventure trips are generally confined to the coastline. Advice: An inexpensive mosquito lotion called OFF is available locally; slap on a lot!
We always ask guests long before our tours about allergies and food preferences. Food is always sourced fresh and our guides are skilled at expedition cooking with experience catering to a wide variety of dietary needs.