Payment and Confirmation
- Full pre-payment for tours is required.
- We ask for a 50% non-refundable down payment to confirm and schedule the tour.
- The remaining 50% balance is due at least 3 working days before the start date of the tour.
Cancellation and No-Show
- 50% cancellation charge for cancellation advised prior to 30 days before departure date.
- 100% cancellation charge for cancellation advised within 30 days before departure date.
- 100% no-show charge (No-show of guest beyond 8 hours from tour start).
- In the case of cancelation before the tour starts due to extreme weather conditions, the trip can be rescheduled within a 72-hour period without penalty.
- For cancellation of day tours due to extreme weather:
- Should the trip be canceled by the Coast Guard before the start of the tour, the guest is entitled to their 50% deposit, less transaction and admin fees).
- If the tour is canceled by the Coast Guard after the trip has started, Tribal Adventures will refund the guest with 50% of the total tour payment.
- Youth (12-15 years old) are priced at a 15% discount from adult rate.
- Children (2-11 years old) are priced at a 25% discount from adult rate.